Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pokemon: X and Y features

15 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, and 20 seconds until Pokémon X and Y launch date. I myself am a big Pokémon fan, and what I see from this game will change the Pokémon history. There is new Pokémon, awesome new features, and amazing 3D graphics in this game. My favorite feature of this new game is the new battle formats of sky and horde battle, sky battle is where your Pokémon battle in the sky, but only flying type and levitate ability Pokémon are allowed. The horde battle feature is a format of battling wild Pokémon in a group with just one of your Pokémon, and your Pokémon gains more experience points after you defeated the group. Anyway, tell me what your favorite features of this new 3D game will be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment